Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No action left in your keyboard?

Mr Charity happens to be in the market for a new keyboard. Discussion of his search bought on memories of this moment from The Blues Brothers movie of 1980 - wikipedia synopsis:

"a tale of redemption for the paroled convict Jake Blues and his brother Elwood as they decide to take on a "mission from God" and reform their blues band in order to raise funds to save the Roman Catholic orphanage where they grew up."
I have included this quote because of the wikipedia links, an opportunity to explore The Art of Wikigroaning, no doubt. Back to the matter at hand. Elwood and Jake catch up with an old friend at Ray's Music Exchange:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Old Macdonald. You can call me 'Ronald.' I own a farm, and mannnnn, do I want a wife.

Anonymous said...

I am the other

Anonymous said...

I am really Other

Anonymous said...

Day of an applicant ought to be at least or higher 18 several years Anthony Clarke It can be encouraged which you verify this correctness of your credit ratings information at least a year

 
Custom Search